PATCH PLASTERS, the world's first organic adhesive strip which is a natural approach to wound care and also 100% biodegradable. It is the most sensitive and natural wound care alternative on the market.
PATCH strips are made with soft organic bamboo fibre and gauze with hypoallergenic Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA). Their PSA formulation is made from a combination of natural minerals and Nano technology (think tiny suction cups) to gently adhere to the skin without causing reactions.
PATCH NATURAL is the perfect adhesive strip for those who like to keep it simple and subtle.
The ideal wound covering to help repair minor cuts and abrasions. The natural range is made from 100% organic bamboo fibre and free from irritating chemicals, allowing for suitable protection and soft support for sensitive skin types.
All PATCH wound care strips are hypoallergenic and perfect for those with sensitive skin.
Patch - Organic bamboo plasters - natural
- Patch bamboo plaster
- Type: natural
- made with 100% certified organic bamboo fibre
- ideal for grazes, cuts and minor abrasions
- hypoallergenic wound care solution
- Earth friendly
- Cruelty free and vegan
- Free from plastic, silicon, latex and parabens, therefore natural
- Sustainably sourced
- Australian owned and operated
- material for the patch tube: recycled cardboard materials and printed with a natural colour dye
- tube is 100% compostable and also biodegradable
- the sterilisation packaging is made from plastic-free rice paper and is also compostable
- the strips are made from a compostable bamboo fibre