This soap pouch by Hydrophil is made from 100% biodegradable sisal. The surface ensures that more foam is produced and it peels your skin at the same time. Sisal is a natural fibre that comes from the agave sisalana plant and is stronger and more durable than other natural fibres. Additionally, our soap bag is also designed for storing bars of soaps. It is great for keeping bits of soap together and making them into a lather. The textured surface exfoliates the skin without any micro plastics or other artificial additives.
Sisal, the material the bag is made of, is a completely natural, regrowing resource. Thus, the soap pouch is fully biodegradable. Very often, carpets and ropes contain sisal fibres.
- soap pouch made from biodegradable sisal
- ideal to hold your soap and soap pieces
- exfoliates your skin
- the surface ensures that more foam is produced
- vegan and vegetarian friendly
- fair working conditions
- plastic free
- no BPA
- eco friendly
- water neutral
- zero waste, zero waste living, zero waste bathroom